Monday, May 4, 2009

Water, ahhh, Water....


Water is such a blessing.
Our main water line burst Saturday night. We are currently "borrowing" water from our neighbors through their hose (bet you didn't know you could do that, eh?!) until it gets fixed tomorrow. Have you ever showered in warm hose water? Weird. We have to dig up our front lawn, sidewalk and porch. I never thought I would appreciate water so much.
Are you prepared?

5 comments:

amber said...

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed......at least you're not sleeping on a chair!
Oh what a pain! I hear the dollar signs shooting through the roof! Good luck. We wish we were closer and could help!

Rachel said...

Oh no! That's terrible. You can come to our house to have a shower any time.

Lynne said...

Oh, my gosh! As a matter of fact, ask Aaron about showering in ice cold water, only it was with a wash cloth, no shower! We were camping in a friend's back yard while our house got built on Kent Island and ........!! There's a really nice shower about 14 hours away!!!!!!!! (I know there are closer ones, but not nearly as warm!!)

The Hansen Family said...

Actually, yes, I did, in Mexico, SEVERAL TIMES. :D haha And they do that all the time. :-)
Sorry about the water line, that stinks biiiig time.

Jamie said...

OH NOOOO!