Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dancing in the Leaves

"Come little leaves said the wind one day,
Come o'er the meadow with me and play,
Put on your dresses of red and gold, For summer has gone
And the days grow cold."



How many ways are there to go down a slide?





The world through Ammon's eyes...
(Pictures by 5 year old Ammon Toa:)
The boys having too much fun on the slide...


6 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, my lands! I can't believe how BIG Marrick is!?!?!? It must be time for another sibling!!!

All of your cherubs are lovely, we wish we were dancing in the leaves with you!

Anie said...

"Come little leaves" is one of Madi's new favorite songs. ONe day she sang the entire song to a little baby that was crying and it made me realize how much I must sing it to her! Love these pics Liza!! What cute kiddos you have!!! Can you believe that you're just a few weeks away from having another one! Crazy! Hope you're feeling good! Love you!

Lynne said...

You guys should see the leaves that keep blowing up under our apartment entry way!! Worse than any day in Maryland!!! And, it's wierd, they're blowing in around a huge corner!! Loveing it!! Haven't had any beautiful leaves for years so............
Can't wait to see you guys!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

kim said...

CANNON BALL!!!!!! I love that kid. I also love the picture of you yawning as the days to little Halle draw closer. All of you are adorable.

Rae said...

Oh soooo cute! I love new blog posts...they make me smile. Thanks for being such a wonderful updater. Love ya guys. See you soon!!!

amber said...

What a sweet song and such cute kids! Tumble away, kids!... and Happy Thanksgiving!