Halle was 3 months old on her Auntie Em's Birthday this week! She has gotten so big already. She is a sweet, chubby, happy baby girl. She will talk, coo and laugh out loud. When I sing to her, she sings with me (I'm serious! She coos EVERY time I sing). She is so loved by all of her siblings, especially Ammon and she loves to be where everyone is. She gets very bored if she doesn't hear someone. We love this little munchkin so much! Can't imagine life without her.
(sporting some Auntie Kim wear for her 3 month shot)
(sporting some Auntie Rae and Nana wear here and boots from auntie Jenna :)
5 comments:
SERIOUSLY!!!! Is there ANY baby more ADORABLE!!!!! Hugs and kisses from Auntie Kim please! I love you gorgeous girl!
BEAUTIFUL baby girl!
OH, YEAH!!! What a super cutie pie!!! We could heat her up!!!!
Oh yay yay yay! It's so good to see that precious little one in a precious little outfit. Sooo fun. Thanks for posting Lizey.
I just am thankful every single time I look at these blogs and find new postings!!!! How precious it is to me!! Oh, and by the way, I just happen to love, love, love, love, love you all!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment