We just celebrated Marrick's 3rd birthday!
Happy Birthday baby boy!
This was then...
This is now.
3 is going to bring good things and clean houses
(we hope) This is Mac's bowl of yogurt on the window.
Marrick and his "rocket ship cake." He was very excited about it!
We celebrated his Birthday early because Aaron has a crazy week with Basketball tournaments. So on Saturday we went to Chuck-e-cheese and played. Then we had cake and ice cream with Pagah and Grama Annie on Sunday.
Happy Birthday to you....
Make a wish!
He got cool tools with a truck, an airplane and a helicopter. Can't beat that when you're 3! Thanks for party-ing with us Grama and Pagah! And thanks for the helicopter! You are the best!
Even though you know you are trouble, you are my trouble and I love you so. Every mess and smile gives me the laugh I need each day. We love you so much Mac. You make our home entertaining, fun and wonderful. Thank you your sweet words at bedtime and your kisses and hugs. What would we do without Marrick! We love you so big boy!
5 comments:
So cute!! I can't believe he's 3! He's grown up so fast! We miss and love you guys!
I have Marrick's birthday written on my calendar (I like to remember all the cousins and friends birthdays that are Madi's age)- so I was totally thinking of him and mentally sending birthday wishes!! :) Looks like a GREAT birthday celebration! That rocket ship cake is SO AWESOME!!!! You're such a COOL mom Liza!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARRICK- what a BIG boy you are!
Dear Mac - Auntie anna loves you. Happy birthday, but stop growing up please. XOXOXO
Happy Birthday Mac! Present on the way in Nana and Pop Pops car! Make sure to ask them for it!
Happy birthday big Mac!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!
Post a Comment