Here are some of my favorite April pictures!
Ammon loves his Halle Gracie! These series of shots are too cute:
(cute Halle outfit compliments of Auntie Amber)
Trouble, trouble, trouble!!!
Mac and Ammon decided to be funny and pee on Marrick's bed Sunday night for fun. I walk in the room and it reaks of pee and there is a puddle of pee on Marrick's pillow and at the foot of the bed. Supposedly they did it at the same time and thought it was "SO Funny." Looks like dad thought it was so funny too :) They had to scrub the mattress for about 45 minutes until dad said they could stop. Trouble! (I snuck these pictures through the screen door)
4 comments:
Oh, noooooo!!!!!!! Bed wetting really is not a pleasant memory for their Daddy!!!! But, oh, my gosh, these are absolutely the greatest pictures! Makes us all SMILE HUGELY!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
I LOVE these photos! Not necessarily the child punishment (which is now branded in their memories for life- let's see them pee on a bed again!) but your family is so darn BEAUTIFUL!!
Keep these comin'. Can't wait to see the little buggers.
We just had a pee on the couch and pee on the floor plus some books that were on the floor incident... Love those boys! Plastic matress covers work wonders for keeping the matress from smelling like pee and always having the pee-spot. You know what I mean, no amount of scrubbing can get it out! We can't wait to see you and play with cousins!
I LOVE THIS POST!
Have your boys ventured into the play arena called "dueling pee" yet? Connor, Graeme and Owen all tried this: multiple boys peeing in the same toilet simultaneously and tryin to (ahem) "deflect" one another's (ahem) "stream". All kinda funny till Owen tried it with an unskilled classmate at school and peed all over the boy's uniform socks and then the kid's mom called and said Owen was "hazing" her son in the bathroom -HAH!
I love to see you're using our hand-me-downs still! Those boys are so cute. I gotta send another box so I can keep walking down memory lane with you guys.
Hugs and kisses to you all.
P.S. Aaron looks JUST like Dad when he was mad at us and told us to "assume the position!" :)
Post a Comment