And is she ever sweet as can be! I find myself loving and enjoying this little lamby so much. She is so happy and sweet. She got her first cold this month:( and couldn't breath well for awhile. She has always been a good eater but found it frustrating to eat with a cold. She learned to roll from front to back this month (barely) and has found out that she has hands. She studies her fingers and hands and is starting to like toys. She tasted her first strawberry, apple and banana(just little licks:). She loves her mama and daddy and gets very nervous when kids climb in her crib with her. She smiles at strangers and loves her brothers and sister. Oh how we love this 4 month old Halle Grace!~
I just can't resist these cute, ticklish little Johnson legs :) 
Love you Halle baby!
7 comments:
Love her little chubby legs! So Cute!
Ooooh sweet baby. Tickle tickle. Kiss kiss. Squeeze squeeze. I LOVE YOU!
A-DOR-A-BLE!!! She has the most beautiful and happy eyes! What a sweetie!
she is adorable! love those thighs!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! We were just talking this morning about this cute baby girl and how we miss you all (and I mean all!) soooooooooooooooo much!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Love those lamb chops!
OK! So Savannah saw baby Halle's pictures just now and was going crazy and laughing and trying to touch the screen! She must recognize those awesome Johnson thighs!
Can't wait to officially meet her this summer!
Post a Comment