Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Happy 1st day of School! Ammon started Kindergarten and Alana started 3rd grade! Mac is just happy to be there :)
And now... let the wild rumpus begin!
That is more like it!
Thanks to our Auntie Catherine for the fabulous shots! and thanks for the whirlwind trip. We loved having you here!



6 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Dude. Those pictures are so cute. I love that tradition of holding the signs and taking a picture on that first school morning....nostalgia.

HeavenlyHome said...

Missing the rumpus!

Christin said...

Halle looks so edible!

Lynne said...

Didn't know Catherine was there even!!! Oh well!! Beautiful photos!! Beautiful children!! Beautiful family (love the new pic!) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lynne said...

I look at these precious pictures at least four times a week!!!! Still makes me warm all over!! xoxoxoxoxo

amber said...

It will be a sad day when the children are taller than the sunflowers.... I see it coming!
Go be smart Cothran kids!