I think we have accomplished a lot in 10 years. Sure, marriage has been hard but I think that is what also makes it so awesome. We have had to push through a lot of rough times and laugh through others. We have gone on thousands of walks, hundreds of dates, snogged a million times, danced like ninnies too often, and have even had about 10 food fights.
Aaron makes me feel complete. I don't even remember life without him. It is all been blurred into this wonderful thing I like to call my life. He makes me so mad, he makes me smile, he shocks me with what he says, he helps me set goals, he makes me feel loved, he makes me laugh until I sound like Becca when she laughs and hisses, he helps me be lazy when I need it, I could go on and on but will spare you. He is my everything. Happy 10 years baby! I could not ask for more!~
8 comments:
awwwww!!!!
Here's to 10x10x10x10x10 more!!!!
Congrats!! You two are too much fun and so so perfect for each other! We love you guys so much!
What makes it all more incredible is that we can't imagine life without you either!!!!! You are SO VERY PRECIOUS TO US ALL and of course, that's not speaking for Aaron David! I'm with Catherine, "10x10x10x10x10...........you get the picture, right!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
As much as the Becca "hiss laugh"? That's impressive. Good work, Aaron:)
Love you guys! Congrats!!!!!
Aaron and Liza sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love . Then comes marriage. Then comes four babies in a baby carriage! Along with everything else you just said!
Love to you both!
I'm glad your ten years with him did not include all the stuff I remember from my 10 years with him: being assaulted by metal Tonka trucks, hit with errant fast balls, pummeled by karate kid kicks, being constantly made fun of for being a school nerd.... aaahhh the memories. Congratulations to a WONDERFUL sister-in-law who took him off our hands as soon as possible!JUST KIDDING! WE LOVE YOU BOTH AND ARE SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF YOUR FAMILY. :)
Happy anniversary! Smoochy smoochy!
Oh yeah.... the hiss laugh.. that's pretty ipressive. Congrats, we love you guys.
Post a Comment