I notice that I take a lot more pictures with a cute new lambie around. So, with so many cute shots non-blogged in February, I had to post some that I love. My blog really has turned into my picture journal. I don't like to leave stuff out because I do eventually want to print them into books. So beware of many pictures of the Cothrans.
This is Halle on Sunday before church sitting in her little seat:
Popeye smile
I find this a lot. Ammon sure loves his sister and has to be around her all the time when she is home. The other day I asked him what he wanted to eat and he asked me, "what is Lana having?" He likes to sleep in her room, do what she is doing and be where she is. They are the best of buds. And I love it!
Those of you who know Grama Annie, know this song :)
9 comments:
Oh Liza- what a DOLL Halle is! Well, ALL your kids for that matter. These pics are super cute! Right after Elle was born I wanted to take pics every second- so not to miss anything. They grow up and change WAY too fast!
I love all the pictures! I'm just like you, I think there is always a camera in my hand!:)
ok, that pic of Alana and Halle....holy cow!!! Alana looks EXACTLY like you! Cute lambs...every one!
Dance dance dance, and Popeye are my favorites! I am laughing right now just thinking about them. Oh fatty, you have such sweet little lambinos!
Enjoy every single second!
a dance dance dance is sung often at my house. :D
Oh sooooooooooo precious. Nana loves picture journals of all sorts, sizes, and diversities and I sure do love you guys!!!! See you in less than 48 hours!!!!!!
halle is adorable! and so big compared to little sam- I can't believe he'll be that big in a blink of the eye! your right, they grow too fast! love the pic of ammon and alana- reminds me of adley and ani- totally best friends :) wish we could be at blessing/baptism weekend!
such cute little lambs. We miss you!
Bex
Post a Comment