"I like to look for Rainbows whenever their is rain,
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again.
I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again."
~When I am baptized
Alana was so excited to be baptized! She said, "I waited so long for this!" We are so proud of your choice to be baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We know you made the right decision and that you will be blessed because of your obedience.
Daddy and his special, beautiful girl.
Cousin Turner was a good example to Alana and was baptized last August. Turner and his family came down from Logan to see our special girls. Thanks Ashtons! We love you!
The family (silly and all)
Alana with Pagah and Grama Annie
Alana with Nana and Poppop
Alana wanted her 2 Grandmas to speak at her baptism. It was so special to have Nana speak on Baptism and Grama Annie to speak on the Holy Ghost.
Love my Auntie Rachael
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again."
~When I am baptized
What a wonderful and special day for Alana!
Thank you everyone for supporting Alana on her big day.
5 comments:
What beautiful pictures of such a wonderful day. I'm so happy to hear you were surrounded by family! Reilly is now looking up to Alana!
We are so happy for your special day! Extra love and kisses!
What an unforgetable day!!!!
:-)
How fun for your two girls. Congratulations to Alana! Wish we could have been there.
Love you all
Thank you sweet Alana for letting me share with you what will become one of your very special days. I so know how well you are committed to doing all Heavenly Father wants of you to do, and ..... I want to be there to see it all!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment