Sunday, March 7, 2010

Halle's Blessing

What a wonderful day! On Sunday we blessed our sweet baby Halle Grace.Alana was baptized on Saturday, March 6th
and Halle was blessed on Sunday, March 7th, Nana's Birthday!Sweet matching bracelets Mom made for the 3 girls Our Nana and Pop-pop on this special day!Nana made my beautiful blanket, so sweet and soft!I love it so much I just can't help smiling!Did I mention it was my Nana's Birthday?!!!Happy Birthday to you!!! We love you!!
My Pagah and Grama Annie on my special blessing day.
We had a wonderful lunch at their house after the blessing.
Thank you! My Auntie Rachael that loves me so and I smile just for her!Thanks for coming Auntie Jenn! I'm excited for my boy cousin coming soon in May!
Love my Mama



Thanks for giving me such a sweet blessing today Daddy! Love you

Love you sweet Halle baby!

(Laying on my great aunt suzy's special blanket)


4 comments:

HeavenlyHome said...

Extra kisses for such a special day!

HeavenlyHome said...

Oh, and I LOVE the special girl bracelets!!!

amber said...

So many special moments. Thanks for sharing.

Lynne said...

Halle, you are so something special; your sweet, sweet, presence in our lives warms our hearts each time we see that adorable smile. Just thinking of you as we go about our chores of the day makes us smile, too!!! Love, love, love, love!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo